PROMOTING INNOVATIVE PROJECTS
The European Business and Innovation Center of Aragon, CEEIARAGON, together with Aragon Exterior, AREX, and the Society for the Industrial Development of Aragon, SODIAR, launch the second call of the Business Acceleration Program SCALE UP CEEIARAGON -AREX- SODIAR, whose objective is to select six innovative business projects with internationalization prospects, to include them in a personalized and free business acceleration program according to their initial stage of development, and combine it with a proposal for advanced internationalization.
What is the Program about?
The purpose of the program is to enable the beneficiary companies to strengthen and consolidate their business development and at the same time to properly cement their international expansion.
CEEIARAGON's contribution to the business acceleration program is based, in general, on the realization of the following itineraries:
- Adjustment and orientation of the business model to enhance the internationalization of the company.
- Product-Market Fit. Value proposition. Segmented product portfolio.
- Innovation management. Strategy.
- Depending on the degree of development of each selected project, a personalized acceleration program will be proposed based on itineraries according to the needs detected, as a result of the CEEIARAGON methodology based on LeanStartup.
AREX contributes to this initiative through the following actions:
- Analysis of the company's internationalization potential.
- Definition of the main lines of the Internationalization Plan and the expansion strategy in foreign markets.
- Meetings between company representatives and AREX delegates in the markets with the best development prospects.
- Preferential access to other AREX specialized services.
SODIAR's contribution to the business acceleration program is based, in general, on the analysis and assessment of the financing needs of the selected projects and, where appropriate, their participation in the entity's financing programs.
In any case, the selected projects will receive a consulting session to assess their financial situation and propose the best actions to be taken in this area.
Who is it for?
- Small and medium-sized companies with registered office and tax domicile in Aragon, of an innovative nature and with internationalization potential, and between six months and five years of life at the time of submitting their application (companies incorporated between 15/05/2017 and 15/11/2021). This temporal delimitation is not exclusive but preferential.
- Innovative in nature are business projects that stand out for their technological innovation, potential growth, market opportunity, capacity for business cooperation and social commitment.
DEADLINES AND CHRONOGRAM
- PHASE 1. Opening of the call for proposals and submission of documentation. From 18/04/2022 to 15/05/2022 at 12 noon. FINISHED.
- PHASE 2. Analysis and evaluation of the applications, and selection of the same. From 16/05/2022 to 31/05/2022.
- PHASE 3. Carrying out of the business acceleration program by CEEI, internationalization analysis by AREX and financial evaluation by SODIAR. From 1/06/2022 to 30/11/2022. This phase includes a joint training session in a business management subject to be determined.
- PHASE 4. Demoday. Presentation of results. January 2023.
- As stated in the Object of this initiative, the business projects will be jointly selected by a selection committee formed by CEEIARAGON, AREX and SODIAR based on their innovative nature, their capacity for growth, and their potential and ability to face foreign markets.
- In the same way, preference will be given to those business projects presented that have between six months and five years of life at the time of submitting their application (companies incorporated between 15/05/2017 and 15/11/2021).
First SCALE UP edition