Services and workspaces for entrepreneurs
CEEI SUPPORT AS A BUSINESS INCUBATOR.
As a Business Centre concept, from CEEI we provide a working environment of 7,000 m2 of useful surface area between industrial facilities, offices and meeting rooms, all in the best locations:
- In Zaragoza, on the "Río Ebro" Technology Campus, next to the Higher Polytechnic Centre for Engineers, the University School of Technical Industrial Engineering, the Aragon Institute of Technology, the Carbochemical Institute dependent on the CSIC, the School of Business Studies and the CIRCE Foundation specialising in energy issues.
- In Huesca, next to the Walqa Technology Park, specialising in the ICT sector.
- In Teruel, next to the Valencia motorway, in the expansion area of the city.
In short, it is a favourable environment for the talent of entrepreneurs to develop properly, both for the CEEI companies already established and for the surrounding technology and innovation centres.
CEEI SUPPORT AS ACCOMPANIMENT DEPENDING ON THE DEVELOPMENT PHASE OF THE BUSINESS PROJECTS.
As an accompaniment concept, CEEI provides a complete range of high-value services for companies in the form of specialised advice, technical assistance and networking for the correct development of the business project. CEEIARAGON has a staff of sixteen professionals who work in the centres in Zaragoza, Huesca and Teruel.
PRE-DEVELOPMENT STAGE: BUSINESS IDEA
In this phase, entrepreneurs are developing a business idea that has not yet crystallised into the creation of a company. For this initial phase CEEIARAGON offers them a coworking space for one year, as well as an individualised support service that includes:
INITIAL DEVELOPMENT STAGE OF THE BUSINESS PROJECT.
At this stage, the entrepreneurs have set up their company and are taking their first steps. CEEIARAGON currently offers a Pre-incubation Service that is characterised by a double support:
- Offer larger workspaces such as an industrial warehouse or mezzanine at half the established rental rate.
- Advice and accompaniment service that includes:
- Guidance on private or public sources of funding.
- Information on public aid and subsidies.
- Information on public aid and subsidies.
ADVANCED STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE BUSINESS PROJECT.
In this phase, the company has already had some experience but is not yet fully established. In this phase CEEIARAGON offers an Incubation Service in which a mechanism of progressive increase of the rental price is articulated until reaching the established official price. It also continues with the advisory and support services indicated in the previous point.
In this phase, the company has already reached a certain level of development, has reached the status of a CEEI company and carries out its activity in the facilities of the industrial site, either in an industrial building or in a technical office type mezzanine. In this phase CEEIARAGON provides the company with the following services in addition to those mentioned above:
- Management of public aid from the IAF as a CEEI Company.
- Use of the "CEEIARAGON Company" brand.
- More specific and strategic accompaniment and consultancy for the company.
Once the "BIC Company" phase has been reached, a contract is established for a duration of three years, extendable for a further two years.
Apart from the services and facilities for entrepreneurs indicated in the previous section, CEEIARAGON can also have spaces available for projects from the University of Zaragoza and the Research Institutes.
These spaces can be of two types:
- Workspaces for the development of business projects originated by the University of Zaragoza.
- Industrial spaces for the testing and fine-tuning of technologies developed by the University of Zaragoza and its research institutes.
|PROJECT DEVELOPMENT STAGE||WORKSPACE||SUPPORT SERVICES|
|Business idea||Coworking||- Reflection: CANVAS methodologies / Empathy Map.
- Business Plan.
- Procedures for setting up a company.
|Initial company development||Pre-incubation||- Extended workspaces at a reduced rate.
- Sources of funding.
- Public aid.
- Commercial support.
|Advanced development company||Incubation||- Progressive adaptation to the official rental rate of CEEI spaces.
- CEEI support services as indicated.
|Consolidated initial development phase||CEEI Company||- BIC Company Aid from the IAF.
- BIC Company" brand.
- CEEI support services.
- Accompaniment / strategic consultancy.
|INNOVATION SPACE: For projects or technologies developed within the University of Zaragoza or the Research Institutes.|