The registration period for the Acelera Startups Aragón Program is now open,
organized by CEEIARAGON and the School of Industrial Organization!
We are looking for Aragonese business projects with innovative character that want to benefit from a personalized and free business acceleration program. Give your company the strength it needs to take off and achieve its goals.
Join this adventure and you will receive free training from highly experienced professionals in business strategy, agile methodologies, digital strategy, technology, financing... and customized mentoring. You will also be able to access the EOI/CEEIARAGON methodology itineraries for express acceleration. They are 5 months that will change your business project.
What are you waiting for?
The European Business and Innovation Center of Aragon, CEEIARAGON, launches the Acelera Startups Aragon Program, whose objective is to select a minimum of 34 innovative business projects and include them in a personalized and free business acceleration program according to their state of business development.
The aim is to enable the beneficiary companies to strengthen and establish their business projects.
The needs of the territory, the entrepreneurs and the business fabric of the area of implementation, as well as the Regional Strategy for Smart Specialization (RIS3/4) have been taken into account in the preparation of this program.
- Companies with legal personality, innovative and recently created.
- Innovative companies are those whose purpose is to solve a problem or improve an existing situation through the development of products, services or processes that are new or substantially improved compared to the state of the art and which involve a risk of technological or industrial failure.
- Newly created companies are those with less than 5 years of registration in the Commercial Register, or seven years in the case of biotechnology, energy or industrial companies.
What are the requirements?
- To be registered in the corresponding registry.
- To be registered in the Census of businessmen, professionals and withholders of the State Agency of Tax Administration, which must reflect the economic activity effectively developed at the date of request of the aid, and to demonstrate the maximum seniority.
- Not to distribute or have distributed dividends.
- Not be listed on a regulated market or in a multilateral trading system.
- Not to have arisen from a merger, spin-off or transformation operation. The terms "concentration" or "spin-off" are considered to be included in the aforementioned operations.
- To have a tax and corporate domicile in Aragón and to maintain it for the duration of the program.
- 60 percent of the workforce must have an employment contract in Spain or commercial contracts within the European Union.
The program has a duration of 5 months and is divided into different areas:
The program includes:
- 10 face-to-face group workshops for a total of 50 hours, in areas such as digital skills, innovation and growth, and disruptive technologies, along with workshops aimed at strengthening competencies for business growth all developed by high-level professionals.
- Minimum attendance required 75%.
- Possibility of attendance for a maximum of 3 people per company.
The program includes:
- 20 hours of personalized mentoring with mentors with more than 20 years of experience in mentoring innovative and technological projects.
- 20 hours of specialized advice (depending on the needs identified in each project).
This distribution may be adjusted to the needs of the beneficiaries.
Search for financing and connection with the local business network and networking
Funding and networking activities will be carried out at least once a month throughout the duration of the program.
The actions will be face-to-face. They will be classified into three types:
- Initial event, to connect startups with agents and companies in the ecosystem.
- Intermediate events.
- Final event to present the success stories of the program.
EOI/CEEIARAGON Program Benefits
Free for all participants
Based in Huesca, Teruel and Zaragoza
Expert mentors and nationally recognized CEOs
Personalized project consulting
100% flexible workspace and virtual campus
Access to tools and other benefits for participants
Networking events and ecosystem synergies
Support and connection to private investors
Team of Program experts
Founder of Define the Fine
IE Business School senior lecturer, mentor y ExO trainer
Senior Product Manager in Amazon
Jota y punto
Founder of entrepreneurs fight club
Project Manager at Barrabés.biz
Talent Development of Barrabes.biz Group
Specialized Program Advisors
Doctor of Law, CEO of Aralegis
Team of CEEIARAGON experts
Economist, expert in finance and startup financing
Engineer, expert in European Projects, R+D+i and circular economy
Graduate in Labor Relations, expert in innovation ecosystems
Engineer, expert in business approach and models and in project planning and control
Jesús A. López
Economist, expert in sales, marketing and communication