TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on our website are processed in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as with Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
Likewise, we guarantee that personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, and are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and are kept limited to those purposes and updated if necessary. Data subjects will not be identified for longer than necessary and their security will be guaranteed by means of appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
Company name: CENTRO EUROPEO DE EMPRESAS E INNOVACIÓN DE ARAGÓN, S.A.
Address: Calle María de Luna, N.º 11 – 50018 – ZARAGOZA
Telephone: 976 73 35 00
Why do we process your data and what enables us to do so? Why may we process your data?
Personal data will be processed by the responsible entity when you provide them by completing registration or contact forms, sending e-mails or telephoning.
The data will be processed for the purpose of communicating with the interested parties by any means and responding to queries and requests for information.
- Responding to enquiries and requests for information. If you send us an enquiry or request for information, we process your data with your consent in order to respond to your enquiry or request.
- Communicate for marketing purposes with interested parties by any means.
- When the user authorises us to do so in the contact form, we may communicate commercially with him/her by electronic means about our services and activities, processing his/her data with his/her consent.
- When you register your e-mail address on our e-mail form, we process your data with your consent in order to keep you informed about our services and activities by means of regular electronic communications.
- Manage the incidents received through the Whistleblowing Channel. If an interested party, completely anonymously, informs CEEIARAGON of the possible commission of a criminal offence, the entity will carry out the necessary investigations aimed at clarifying the reported facts as far as possible. In any case, CEEIARAGON guarantees the anonymisation of the complainant’s data and the non-communication to third parties, except where identification is a necessary and proportionate obligation imposed by EU or national law in the context of an investigation carried out by the national authorities or in the context of legal proceedings, in which case it must be communicated to the competent authorities in the case. CEEIARAGON may carry out the processing for the above purpose in compliance with the legal obligation provided for in article 31.bis.5 of the Criminal Code.
Data subjects may object in each of the communications sent and additionally by means of the mechanism provided for in the section “What are your rights”.
- To consider candidates for our selection processes. If the interested party provides us with a curriculum vitae, their data will be used to include them in present and future selection processes in our organisation and to communicate with them, including by electronic means, in relation to their application.
To whom do we provide your data?
We may disclose personal data to third party data processors, for the sole purpose of providing us with certain services on our instructions without using the data for their own purposes and in order to carry out our own activities, or to the competent public authorities in compliance with legal obligations.
How long do we keep your data?
As a general rule, the data will be kept for as long as they are compatible with the purpose for which they were collected, in compliance with legal retention obligations and to meet any liabilities that may arise from the processing, and will then be deleted.
The data collected for the purpose of commercial communication will be kept for as long as this purpose lasts or the user objects to the processing.
What are your rights?
You will be able to:
- Obtain more information.
- Withdraw your consent where you have given it for a particular processing operation.
- Stop receiving commercial communications from us by sending “I want to stop receiving commercial communications” to the e-mail address of the data controller.
- Exercise your rights to:
- Access, or to know what personal data we process about you;
- Rectification, or to correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- Erasure, or to erase personal data we hold about you that we are not legally obliged to keep;
- Opposition, or to stop us from processing your personal data for a specific purpose;
- Restriction, or to restrict our processing of your personal data;
- Portability, or to have us provide you with the personal data we hold about you;
In order to exercise any of the rights granted to you by the data protection regulations, you may request a form for the exercise of rights from the data controller or directly download any of the forms proposed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency via this link and submit it completed together with a copy of your ID card or any other valid identification document to CEEIARAGON, Calle María de Luna N.º 11, CP 50008, Zaragoza or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about your rights or lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 – 912 663 517).
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure an adequate level of security to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.
We have also put in place procedures to respond in a timely manner to any breach of security of your personal data.
When contracting with suppliers, we ensure that they implement appropriate security measures for the protection of personal data.
We have updated this Policy to adapt it to the requirements and obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation.
This latest Policy is dated 26 February 2021.