Cookies are files created in the user's browser which, by storing data, allow your activity on the Website to be registered and carry out different functions such as statistical analysis, efficient web traffic management, shopping through the page, etc.
Cookies are installed with your consent on the user's device, however, you can configure or remove them at any time by accessing the panel again or deleting the cookies stored on your device so that the configuration panel reappears. Each browser has its own method, which we provide through the links at the end of this policy.
Cookies may also share information about your navigation on our website with third party partners (agencies, sponsors, advertising companies, etc.) that help us in the implementation of advertising and analytical management and social networks.
Purpose of the Cookies used:
- Technical cookies: These are those that are strictly necessary and that allow the user to browse correctly through a website, platform or application, that the content of the website is downloaded correctly and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, such as accessing an intranet, placing an order, filling in a form or using security elements, allowing browsing through the website.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, thus configuring the website in a specific way according to the user's preferences, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Analysis, analytical or usage statistics cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them, through the collection of data on user activity, to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked for statistical purposes (such as statistics on the number of visits, services/products requested, etc.) which later allow the way in which services are offered to be improved, to improve the operation and service to the user and to create user profiles. The tracking is done in an aggregated and anonymous way.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring of the use and management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which they are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies or online targeted advertising cookies: These cookies collect and store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
Relación de cookies utilizadas en la página web:
|DOMAIN / RESPONSIBLE||TYPE||NAME||PURPOSE||DURATION|
|ceeiaragon.es||Analytics||_ga||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|ceeiaragon.es||Analytics||_gid||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytics report on how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source of visitors and the pages, is displayed anonymously.||1 day|
|ceeiaragon.es||Analytics||_gat||It is installed to speed up request speed and limit data collection on high traffic sites.||10 minutes|
|ceeiaragon.es||Analytics||_gat_gtag_UA_||Measure how users interact with our website.||Session|
|ceeiaragon.es||Technique||complianz_policy_id||Allows the installation of the complianz suite, and therefore, the use of its cookies and functionalities.||1 year|
|ceeiaragon.es||Technique||complianz_consent_status||This cookie saves the user's consent to the installation of cookies.||1 year|
|ceeiaragon.es||Technique||cmplz_marketing||This cookie records the user's preferences regarding consent or rejection of cookies.||1 year|
|forms.office.com||Analytics||DcLcid||It is used to implement Microsoft formats on the web.||Session|
|login.microsoftonline.com||Analytics||fcp||It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||29 days|
|login.microsoftonline.com||Technique||stsservicecookie||It is used in connection with the synchronisation between the website and the third party Data Management Platform. This cookie is used to monitor this process for security reasons.||Session|
|microsoft.com||Advertising||MC1||Used by Microsoft to maintain statistics about which pages the user has visited and how often a click leads to a purchase or other actions on the advertiser's website.||1 year|
|forms.office.com||Advertising||MSFPC||Used extensively by Microsoft as a unique user ID. The cookie allows user tracking by synchronising the ID across many Microsoft domains.||1 year|
|office.com||Advertising||MUID||Used extensively by Microsoft as a unique user ID. The cookie allows user tracking by synchronising the ID across many Microsoft domains.||1 year|
Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites
Information on the use of Google Analytics cookies +Info
To prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using your data, we provide you with the Google Analytics opt-out browser extension at the following link +Info
Google also has its own policy regarding the use of advertising cookies. +Info
The entity may manage pages on social networks to advertise and serve as a point of contact with its customers. These pages may install cookies on their visitors even if they are not registered on these pages. The types of cookies that are installed and their purposes are described in the relevant pages of Cookies of each social network (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc.).
Plug-ins - If you make use of social plug-ins installed on the website, they will communicate data generated by your interaction with the plug-in to the responsible social network. If you are logged into the social network, the social network may associate your visit to the website with your social network account. The processing and its purposes are described in the privacy policies of each social network.
Disabling Cookies in Browsers
The deactivation of Cookies may cause the website to browse less smoothly and some of our services on the website may stop working properly.
More information about cookies and how to manage or delete them can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org/es/ and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/.